New Podcast I LITERARY CAN'T EVEN Launch September 8!


So, you might be wondering where this little project appeared from! Well, I Literary Can't Even... is the product of an overly busy mind, and hosted by three super cool, smart ladies! ;)

We plan to bring you all of the up to date news from the indie book world, plus author interviews, competitions, chats with other industry professionals, and the kind of banter that only comes from good friends.

We're new, we're a little unpolished, but we're excited, we have lots planned and we think you will enjoy taking this journey with us!

SO, if you are related to the book world in any way and would like to help us launch with a massive release day giveaway - fill in the form below and we will be in touch!

Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZDH9ANjju8y3Bohlt300p6mBs1vD-GSfRq3aBpsL8fw/viewform?edit_requested=true

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really awesome. I love the idea, and I hope it becomes a big hit. I filled out the form. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.